Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

One year and counting...

My Goodness...my blog has been silent for quite some time!  Somewhere between traveling for the holidays and seeing everyone, I just haven't really sat down long enough to put thoughts and pictures up for y'all.

It has been a whirlwind of a year.  On the 18th of December we celebrated our first anniversary.  It was hard to believe it had been one year since our wedding.  As I was considering what pictures I wanted to post today, I realized that I never put up pictures from our wedding.  So, in celebration of our anniversary, I thought I would share some long awaited photos from our wedding.  Our pictures were taken by our good friend Mary Fox at http://www.maryfoxphotography.com/ and also by my dad, Mark Steensgard. 



Twirling in the dress


It was cold out, so between every shot I was in my down jacket!


Gabe's wonderful family

A rare picture of me with my parents

My beautiful sister-in-law, Tori

Gabe's mom and grandma

My lovely mum


Footwashing





Thanks to Nancy Zdenek for decorating!

Tori prepared amazing food!

Doing what this dress was meant for...swing dancing.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...